1. Set your computer BROWSER to FULL SCREEN (under the VIEW menu). The galleries will adjust automatically to your screen size.
2. THERE ARE TWO MENUS AT THE TOP OF EVERY PAGE.
The top one is self explanatory.
There are two ways to view the images: First is gallery by gallery. All the images have been put in random order and there are 24 images per gallery. The second is the MASTER GALLERY which has ALL the image in order of catalog number.
3. If you click on an image you will get a full screen image. In the lower right hand corner you will see 3 small icons. The first is for sharing; that is you can send a link to a gallery or image to anyone. The second is for comments, and the third gives you a menu to choose further magnification. ORIGINAL will give you a magnified view of the image.
4. ABOUT MY WORK is a series of stories, some about special sites where I have photographed often (plus all the images from that location). Others are autobiographical. Not all are complete.
5. SEARCH will find most images and if you click on one you will get a full screen version. However, because there are multiple galleries on the site, the search function will find every instance of an image, so there will be lots of duplicates. Any one will give you a full screen version of the image.
6. DOWNLOADS are accessible ONLY from the master gallery and require a password. E-mail us and we will give you the password.